Friday 22 May 2015

I Heart Friday - Essential Oils for Healing Product Review, Skin Care Products

  I had heard about essential oils (as there are many people selling them through large companies like YoungLiving and DoTerra) but I had never used them.  I wanted to talk to someone who was certified and knowledgeable with the oils, not just distributing them.  I'm so glad I was put in touch with Veerpal at Essential Oils for Healing.  She is a Certified Aromatherapist and a member of the British Columbia Alliance of Aromatherapy.  As well, she also has over 10 years of experience as a Medical Lab Technologist.

  Now I've been a customer with Essential Oils for Healing for over a year now, just using their essential oils.  I first tried the oils on my daughter who, at age 3, was not sleeping through the night.  I used the Peaceful Child and Lullaby blends on her and she was sleeping all night within a few days!  I was hooked!  I've also bought oils for myself, including some custom blends made for me (motion sickness for when we go boating!)  

  As I am slowly changing over all the products in our home to more natural options, I figured it was finally time to trade in my drug store face wash for something better for me.  I decided to give Veerpal's skin care products a try!  I've been using the products for 2 weeks now and here is my review:



 Aloe & Milk Facial Cleanser:  This product has very little scent (which I prefer) and is very silky and smooth. Easy to apply to your face and makes my skin feel very soft once rinsed off. It does not create any bubbles, it is almost like a cream. I love this and my skin has never felt smoother. The price for 120ml is $20.00 which I think is a great deal. This jar will last you quite awhile. It is less then those department store brands, and you know exactly what goes into this. Ingredients are all natural.  I would rather be putting a natural product on my skin! (no more chemicals in this house!)


 Lavender Toner:  This toner is easy to use and smells lovely! I just spray onto a cotton ball and apply to my face. I love that the scent is light and not overpowering. It is a perfect way to remove any excess oil off my face and does not feel like it dries out my skin. The price is $15.00 for 60ml.




Veerpal was awesome and sent me a few samples of the facial creams to try out as well!  The Rose Facial Cream smells light and fresh.  It rubs into my skin very easily without a greasy feeling.  My skin feels soft and moisturized all day.  The Under Eye Cream is also great for my skin (as I'm starting to see wrinkles! Eeep!), perfect to add a little extra moisture and brighten the under eye area.


I would highly recommend these facial products.  I know what is in them, all natural with no chemicals and they are a great value for the price.  I will continue to buy and use them.  And if you haven't tried essential oils, I would definitely send Veerpal a message and she can recommend an oil for you. Whether you need a boost in your energy, help with sleeping at night or another issue, she can help find something that can work for you!  

Links to view ingredients and to purchase products:
Lavender toner
Aloe & Milk Facial Cleanser
Rose Facial Cream
Under Eye Cream

Essential Oils for Healing Facebook page (watch for lots of giveaways!)
And on Instagram!








**This is a personal weblog. The opinions expressed here are solely my own and I am not paid to promote this business**

1 comment: